Project ID:  Bahçe Bahçeşehir
Status:  Building
Category:  under construction ,  installments ,  # apartment ,  # villa
Investor:  Mutlu İnşaat, Sezer İnşaat, Ceylan İnşaat
Price:  From 226,900 $ - 859,900 $
Number of blocks:  45
floor:  4
Number of flats:  1,000

Bahcesehir project is a luxury project in Bahcesehir  

Project review  

Get ready for a unique experience in the Bahçeşehir district, the upscale jewel that belongs to the municipality of Basaksehir in the European section of Istanbul. The project land area is 53,369 square meters, of which 39,850 are green areas, as it is being built in three phases with a total of 1,000 housing units .

Enjoy the variety of apartments available in the first phase, where there are 388 luxurious units with four floors, characterized by designs ranging from 1 + 1, 2 + 1, 3 + 1 and 4 + 1, to meet all your needs. Enjoy the luxurious services available in the project, which fully meet the residents' needs and contribute to their general well-being .

Units chart and prices  


Payment options  

  1. Down payment of 24% and the rest in installments for 40 months .
  2. 40%    down payment, and the remaining 60% in installments for a period of 24 to 36 months .

Bahcesehir project  

  • 1Located in the vibrant Basaksehir district of Istanbul, Bahcesehir is an example of modern life in a quiet environment. With its privileged location on Professor Dr. Aziz Sinjar Street, this prestigious residential project offers a range of wonderful facilities, apartments and villas designed to the fullest .
  • Immerse yourself in spacious living spaces flooded with natural light, contemporary aesthetics, and quality finishes. Every home is a haven of comfort and functionality, promising a luxurious lifestyle .
  • Get out and discover a world of green spaces and beautifully landscaped gardens and gardens, creating a refreshing oasis within the city. Engage in an active life with sports facilities, fitness centers and swimming pools, and promote health and fitness in a vibrant community .
  • Education, healthcare, shopping and entertainment are just a stone's throw away. Enjoy the convenience of having essential services at your doorstep, ensuring a smooth and enjoyable daily life .
  • Enjoy the perfect blend of modernity and tranquility in Bahcesehir - your very own gateway to a vibrant and fulfilling lifestyle in Istanbul !

social facilities  

Car parking, green space, protection, children's playground, indoor swimming pool, Turkish bath, sauna, spa, gym, vitamin bar, tennis court and table tennis, cinema room, playstation room, walking area, large yard

Services surrounding the project

Team Highway 5 minutes, Akbati Mall 9 minutes, Ted Bilgen University 5 minutes, Liv Istinye University Hospital 9 minutes, Acıbadem Bahçeşehir Hospital 13 minutes, Istanbul Airport 25 minutes .

Why Bahçe Bahçeşehir  

  1. Get ready to live in one of the most important projects of the European section of Istanbul, in the Bahcesehir district, which was considered one of the favorite recreation places of the Ottoman Sultans in the past .
  2. This area is characterized by its vast green spaces and charming landscapes, and undoubtedly makes excellent investments .
  3. The apartments in the project enjoy wonderful views of the green Bahçeşehir Valley from wide terraces .
  4. The project is located near the new Istanbul Canal, which the Turkish government is building to become the main passage for commercial ships to Europe .
  5. In addition, the project is located near several metro stations under construction, one of which is expected to be ready soon .
  6. The area surrounding the project is surrounded by many famous shopping centers and malls such as Akbati Mall, in addition to prestigious educational institutions and schools such as Istanbul Libyan School and Fatih Üniversites .
  7. There are also many high-end health facilities and hospitals, such as Acıbadem Bahçeşehir Hospital. An area of 40,000 square meters of the total project has been allocated for green spaces and entertainment areas .
  8. The units feature luxurious finishes of unparalleled beauty and elegance, and exceptionally high-quality building materials have been used .
  9. The project is also characterized by the availability of great facilities such as a cinema room, table tennis, and children's playgrounds, in addition to 24-hour security and many other services that ensure the residents' comfort and enjoy a luxurious life.




Swimming Pool

Balcony Balcony



Fitness Center


Spa & massage


Open Kitchen

Closed Kitchen

Built-in white goods

Master bath


Childrens playground

Sports fields


Distance key between facilities

Bus Stop - 1 min

Metro Metro - 5 min

Airport - 25 min

Mall - 9 min

Public Park - 5 min

Super Market - 1 min

University - 5 min

School - 2 min

Hospital - 5 min


Share this project:

Write a review

Please log in to write review!